How to easely arrive our hotel?
From Fiumicino Airport (Leonardo da Vinci)
- Booking a Private Car (hotel pickup service) which brings you directly to the Hotel, driver will wait for you at the exit after dogana with a signboard with your name and the name of Hotel Julia. Request a private pickup.
- Taking the train Leonardo Express which stops in Termini Railway Station (center of Rome) at the cost of Euro 14,00 per person an then taking the Line A Underground to Barberini stop (less than 5 minutes walking).
- Taking a Taxi (Cab) at the approximate cost of Euro 48,00/58,00.
From Ciampino Airport
- Taking the Cotral Bus (from 6:00 am til 10:40 pm) and getting off at Anagnina Line A Underground stop. Then, take the Underground (Line A) direction Battistini and get off at Barberini stop (less than 5 minutes walking).
- Taking a Terravision Bus at the cost of cost Euro 8.00 (from 8:40 am till 00:20, available only for the following flights company passengers: Ryanair, Easyjet, Hapag Lloyd Express, Wizzair, Smart Wings) directed to Termini railway Station and then the Underground (Line A) to Barberini stop (less than 5 minutes walking).
- Taking a public Taxi (Cab).
- Booking a Private Car (hotel pick-up service) which brings you directly to the Hotel, a driver will wait for you at the exit after dogana with a signboard with your name and the name of Hotel Julia. Request a private pickup.
Hotel Julia is accessible by car bearing in mind that:
- We are in ZTL (restricted traffic zone), where access is restricted to residents only. Non-residents can access every day after 18:00 on Saturday morning until 14:00 and Sundays for the entire day. You can use a private car park (Parking Ludovisi) near our hotel (Via Ludovisi , 60 Tel 06/4740632) at a cost of approximately Euro 18,00 / 20,00 per day.
- Line A Anagnina – Battistini: Get off Barberini.
- Line B Laurentina – Rebibbia: Get off Termini, take Line A, get off Barberini.
- Hotel Julia is located in the centre of Rome and it is easily accessible via bus with lines that stop in Via del Tritone.
- From Termini Station: take subway Line A direction Battistini and get off Barberini. Walk along Via delle Quattro Fontane before turning right into Via Rasella.